If you haven’t heard of video marketing, then you are probably living under a rock. In the last 10 years, the digital marketing world has changed significantly. More and more businesses are starting to realize the power of video marketing.
Many statistics have proven the efficiency of video marketing. According to news shared by HubSpot:
– Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
– Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
– Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
– 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
– According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
– 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
– 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
– A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
– Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
– 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
– Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
The statistics above show how popular and efficient video marketing is. And here are 3 top reasons why you should start to use video marketing.
1.Video content promotes brand recall!
According to HubSpot, 80% of customers remember a video they’ve watched in the last month. One of the biggest strengths of video marketing is its visual and auditory elements. People tend to remember things better when they are in visual forms, rather than text-based content. When people remember your video, they also remember your brand, therefore, more leads and revenues for your business! What’s more, people typically like to share videos they enjoy with others, which will then increase your online search.
In order to achieve the maximum effect of your video marketing campaign, you should ensure that you videos are in line with your brand strategy. In other words, you should always make sure that the color, sound and logo are on brand. Consistency is very important because people might get confused if you constantly change your brand image.
2.Any device, any time!
Video content performs well on all types of devices. We all know how disappointing it is to click on a link that does not work on your device. The disappointment we all have experienced will lead to a decrease in traffic, therefore, hinders the growth of a company. Fortunately, video content is fit for consumption on all devices, ranging from computers to mobile phones. This expands video’s reach and makes it more user-friendly and consumer-focused.
3.Video content wants to go viral!
It is estimated that 92% of people who consume mobile videos share them with other people. This is a massive portion and is higher than the share rate of many other types of content out there. Simply Measured discovered that video is shared 1,200% more than both links and text combined. Also, 60% of viewers will engage in a video post before a text post, according to Diode Digital. Because of this, video content is a powerful tool for any brand that wants to expand its reach online or enjoy wider audiences.
Are you ready to begin your video marketing journey? Let us help you! At NXT Factor, we will help your business build build strong video marketing campaigns and maximize the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns, turning potential leads into paying customers. Our professional, results-oriented team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best return on their investment. If you’d like to learn more about how we can help you, please check out our services on our website.